top of page

Wildlife Rehabilitation & Injured Animal Transport


If you see an injured animal or a baby animal which seems to be abandoned by its parent you probably need a WILDLIFE REHABILITATORS help. Keep in mind that most rehabilitators don't charge to help injured wildlife but rather work off your donations to support its recovery back to the wild. Please be prepared to offer some kind of donation for this invaluable service! See further instuctions below. 


How To Contact A Wildlife Rehabilitator

Click the link below and follow further instructions




Injured Animal Transport

Many wild animals require a special liscence to be handled, transported or kept for Rehab purposes.

Depending on what type of injured animal you have we may be able to help. Please contact us to see if we can help find a remedy for your situation or we will refer you to someone specifically liscenced who can.



bottom of page